Wednesday 15 September 2010

Birds and Trees. Circa 1991






















Everyone has a few certain things that they LOVE to draw and, as some of you will know, when I am feeling a bit lazy and in the mood for doodling some of my favourite things to decorate a page with are birds and trees.

And the above seems to demonstrate that this obsession started early! I found this drawing when I (finally) moved the last of my things out of my parents' loft a few weekends ago. I was delighted to find this drawing showing that even aged 6 my skill at drawing birds and trees was developing, albeit with stripey trees and birds with disproportionally large heads... Oh, and the details at the bottom of the picture are worms. Obviously.

1 comment:

  1. oh my life- I love this drawing! Please can i have a copy it's adorable (in particular the rainbow tree!)x x x

    ReplyDelete